Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reading program


We signed up for the local library's summer reading program. J's will definitely be doable. Read an hour and 15 minutes plus do two listed activities for each prize. Definitely doable. We also got an awesome ninja duck with his signup. I don't know if I'll be able to do much of mine... read 600 pages for each level. I think it's a total of 5 each (for whatever reason, it doesn't say exactly how many levels there are for the adults) they have a place to write down the books and page numbers, but not many lines. I've thought about counting the many many books I read with J, but with a limited number of spaces to write down books, I'd quick;y run out of room. I guess we'll have to see what happens. If I feel like the amount shown isn't very reflective of all the reading we do, then  I might start keeping track on another page, so I can write down kids books about a million times each  :) 

No comments: