Tuesday, January 14, 2014

down our hall

A few days ago (Saturday, I think) I was walking down the hall to go check and see if there were any washers open. I saw some of these ceiling tiles laying on the floor, with some water dripping through. knowing that most people weren't awake yet (wait, people actually sleep in on Saturdays?), I went and let the manager know. they didn't seem surprised about the leak at all, but were glad to know about the tiles falling apart and falling down. the tiles falling apart and the leak have just been getting worse ever since.  This was the scene today when Drew left for work. I guess they aren't going to do much about this leak, except for catch the water, since it's been a few days, and all that has happened is putting a bag under the leak, and a bucket under that to catch any falling water. hopefully this doesn't last all winter...

No comments: