Monday, May 6, 2013

Finished


Besides the fact this is horribly blurry, here is the finished project, a diaper stacker! I didn't mean for it to take a whole week, but that's what happens when you run out of materials part-way through.  If I were to make one again, I would definitely change some things (ie, make it much less wide at the base, and make the sides a right angle triangle, instead of an isosceles... and figure out a better way to close off the top) . I used a combination of these instructions, and this pattern.  But all in all, I suppose it will work well enough, and hopefully serve it's purpose well. Next challenge is to find somewhere to actually hang it. because of it's design (meaning not flat, but triangle shaped) I don't know how well it would hang off the edge of the crib, but I'm guessing that's where it will probably end up anyhow. It can't very well stay where it's at, hanging right over the crib. hopefully it will serve us well in the coming months and years. 

No comments: