Friday, May 24, 2013

32 weeks, 2 days

I think it's because I played the organ last week in church, so people actually saw me (as opposed to just sitting in the congregation, then hiding in the library during Sunday School and getting to Relief Society late every week because of the library), but I've been getting a lot more comments recently at church about "Sister Baker, I didn't know you were pregnant!" or the best one yet (which I don't believe for a minute) is from my visiting teaching companion while we were visiting teaching on Sunday "I was wondering if you were pregnant or not. You're still kind of in that awkward stage where you aren't sure if they are just gaining weight, or if they are pregnant."  Somehow, I think I'm past that stage, thanks though. this might not be the best picture I've taken (in fact, I know it's horrible for showing size), but I'm still fairly certain it's obvious I'm pregnant, and not just gaining tons of weight (all in the front of my stomach, and no where else). (okay, venting over)

1 comment:

Sean said...

Wait! You're pregnant? Shocking!