Thursday, April 15, 2010

Temple Square


For the first time in about three years, I ventured downtown today to Temple Square (and inside the temple. That was quite an adventure wherein I almost got lost :))
Tonight, Dad's brother Ken and his wife Kristine was over. Dad built a tandom bike sometime while I was gone, and Dad wanted to show Ken and Kristine the bike, so we went for a short ride. It was the first time I've riden tandom. It was a lot of fun. Dad also has a kid sized tandom that Dante and the neighbour girl rode, but my batteries died right before I was going to take their picture.

More pictures from today here.

song of the day here. it is mostly true. i dont have a friend with me tonight, but i have my family. so its close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You almost got lost? Sounds like an interesting story.