Monday, April 12, 2010

Family History


Yesterday, after looking at pictures of Dad's family, Mom got down something that Grandma S had made for her for Christmas 2009. I had heard about the project from Grandma S, however, since I was gone on my mission, I wasn't able to actually see it. Mom was kind enough to get it down and let me look through it. It was really cool. It had a history of my Grandpa S, who I didn't know because he died when I was 2, and it had a history of my mom and all her kids, and my two uncles. It was really cool to see. And it is something that can (and probably will) be added to. It almost made me want to do soemthing like that, but I don't know what I would do that with. Mom's side of the family is already done, as is Dad's side. Oh well. I'll just have to keep it in mind for my own kids when I get old.

No comments: