Monday, April 5, 2010

chore list


Yes, it is a list of jobs to do. Today was white glove. A really deep cleaning of the apartment, that is about a 12 hour cleaning job, just for your list of jobs. No one likes to do it, but it is a necessary thing. I was quite happy quite happy with the job that I was assigned-part of the kitchen. I've always been somewhat of a clean kitchen freak, and it just is magnified when I am at school (or while I was on my mission). But I have come to accept it, and move on. We passed, which we were all excited about. They seem to have gotten more lax on it since the last time I was here. But again, I think that is okay.

For a good story about white glove, go here. I found it quite amusing.

For seeing my roomate very possibly high on fumes, go here. She was singing the song most of the night.

No comments: