Friday, February 5, 2010

Real Barbeque :)















Some friends and I went down to IF to go to the temple.  We also grabbed some dinner while we were down there.  We found this place, and it has some real southern barbeque.  How could we tell?  It just looked the part.  They also had real mac and cheese too.  Man, I didnt realize how spoiled I was in Tennesse and Kentucky.  :)

For other pictures from today, go here and here

Also, I came across this again today.  It was sitting all stored so nicely in my inbox the whole time I was on my mission.  I was going through my inbox, and found it there.  :)  I love Lemony Snicket.

Another song-I've been enjoying trying to figure out what instruments are included in it.  I finally figured out today that the deep deep deep sound comes from a double bass

No comments: