Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An exciting day


you get three pictures today. showing all the excitement


This picture shows the snow we got. i was so excited to get some fresh snow. i thought it was cool that it just stayed on my jacket, and you could see the different snow flakes.


this pictures shows a printer cable that i got! since moving, i havent been able to use my printer- my current computer uses only USB cables, and my printer didnht have one, so i got one today in the mail (now if i could only get the right drivers on my computer to make it work, that would be ideal)


while i was home, i got a keyboard, since i use it better, and dont hit random keys while type. its missing keys at this point because they dont work. i'm not sure why, and i really hope that it is fixable. i have the keys pried off because i was hoping that i could get whatever was under it making it not work, i could get out. unfortunately, it didnt work, but they get to stay off so i remember to hit the right key on my laptop keyboard. :)

No comments: