Sunday, June 13, 2010

Squirrel


(sorry it is so dark. I didn't realize it at the time, but wouldn't have been able to fix it, even if I had)

So, I was walking down the stairs for something, and came about a foot within stepping on this guy before I realized he was there. Poor guy, I think I almost gave him a heart-attack. Sadly, I didn't have a camera then, so I ran quickly back to the apartment (which is, thankfully, close to the stairs), and grabbed it, then grabbed this shot. :)

also, I've been obsessing over this song today. I think I may have obsessed over it in the past, but it is so beautiful, it is easy to do.

2 comments:

Sean said...

That is such a pretty song. I've been obsessing over this one since about Sunday school when someone played the opening measures. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUhU0HgTq94

Melinda said...

Thanks for sharing Sean. That is also a beautiful song.